Sunday, January 27, 2008

Positive thinking Vs Negative thinking

This is one of the best and simple article that i have found in net.
Hope this article helps you always.

Positive thinking

Positive Thinking vs Negative Thinking

I want to dedicate this to my father who will turn 80 this year. He has been a
positive influence in my life and has helped my through adversity with his
positive attitude. He only had a eighth grade education but he rose to become a
regional vice president for a large retail corporation. I hope his words of wisdom
will help many of you.

From My Father



Are you the type of person who always thinks negative? Well let's change
the way you think right away. We must change the way you look at things, and add just a
few words in your vocabulary.



1. YES FOR NO

2. CAN FOR CANNOT

3. WILL FOR WILL NOT

4. ENCOURAGE FOR DISCOURAGE

5. LISTEN FOR TALKING

6. LOVE FOR HATE

7. TAKE A PROBLEM TURN IT INTO AN OPPORTUNITY

It seems that most negative thinking people think that everything is wrong,
it's the other persons fault, I can't get along with people, I have no friends,
I irritate people, I complain all the time, I can't get a promotion at work, my
boss doesn't like me. We can go on and on but nothing is going to change unless
you change it with a different outlook on the way that you think, and how you
present yourself to other people. Now reading about this you might think
whoever is writing this, is writing about me. This is true because all of us at
sometime or another lose focus on what we do and how we affect other people. It
really doesn't matter what kind of job that you have, or even if you are the
CEO, Manager of a baseball team, a team leader, you must be able to get along
with people. if you can't get along with people then you lose. You can't win
or put your point across because no one will respect you or anything that you say.
If you think that thinking positive is only for your work then you are wrong.
You must think positive at all times. Positive thinking turns people
on, negative thinking turns people off.





THINGS TO REMEMBER



1. NOTHING HAPPENS UNLESS YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN

2. BE A DOER NOT A WISHER

3. BE A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER

4. LISTEN TO THE OTHER PERSON POINT OF VIEW

5 TAKE A PROBLEM TURN IT INTO AN OPPORTUNITY

6. BE OPEN MINDED

7. DON'T BE RIGID IN YOUR THINKING

8. THINK AND LISTEN BEFORE YOU TALK

9. LEARN AND PLAN AHEAD BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

References : http://www.resumewritersguide.com/resumepositive.htm

No comments: